Fireworks Permit **be sure all attachments are attached before form is sent.**
- Fireworks Permits will be placed on the Board's agenda for the Board's approval.
- Applications should be submitted to the Auditor's office by 8:30 AM on Monday to be on the Board's Regularly Scheduled Meetings of Tuesdays at 9:00 AM.
- Please allow plenty of time before your desired date.
- Iowa Law does allow fireworks can be used on private property from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. June 1 through July 8 and again from December 10 through January 3.
- Many cities have set their own rules on when and where fireworks can be shot off or even prohibit them. Check with your city officials if you reside in the city limits.
Use of Courthouse Lawn Application
Application for Boards and Commissions
Applications and Permits can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Or Mailed to:
Benton County Board of Supervisors
c/o Benton County Auditor
PO Box 549
111 E 4th Street
Vinton, IA 52349