Effective June 15th, 2020, we will be open by appointment only. During this phased reopening, see guidelines below:
- Visitors will be subject to a health screening & temp check by staff.
- Visitors will be subject to a security screening (bags, purses, phones & any other items not needed to conduct business should be left in locked vehicle).
- Visitors are required to bring & wear their own mask upon entry. The county will have a mask available at entrances for individuals that need one. Any visitor refusing to wear a mask will be denied entry.
- Visitors will be escorted to & from the entrances by employees.
Our office is still available by phone, mail or email. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
The following Holidays are observed and our office is closed:
- New Year's Day - Labor Day
- President's Day - Veteran's Day
- Memorial Day - Thanksgiving & Day After
- Independence Day - Christmas Eve @ noon & Christmas Day
Holidays falling on Saturday will be observed on Friday and holidays falling on Sunday will be observed on Monday.
Office Hours: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: Benton County Service Center
Mailing address: 811 D Ave., Suite 33, Vinton, Iowa 52349
For any questions please contact: Sarah Wagner or Mona Krugger.