Mist · 63°

If you would like to report a noxious weed infestation please complete our form.

Weed Complaint Form

You may also report complaints by contacting Eric Schares (Benton County Weed Commissioner) by phone at (319) 472-2040. When filing a complaint provide your name, address, phone number, address of the property you are filing the complaint on and the species of noxious weed.  

All complaints will be handled in accordance with Iowa Code. Iowa Code Sections pertaining to noxious weeds