Sunny · 43°

Civil Division


The Civil office will be closed from 4-15-24 to 4-17-24 1400  for training.

Civil Papers to be served must be mailed to or dropped off at our office, 113 East 3rd Street, Vinton, Iowa 52349.  Paperwork should include one set of paperwork for each person to be served along with Directions to the Sheriff for service of the documents and contact/payment information. Call with questions (319) 472-2337, option 3 or email to [email protected]


Directions to Sheriff