Resources & Links
Helpful resources and links for county residents.
General Health Resources
- Benton County Human Services Resource Directory
A comprehensive listing of a variety of resources available in Benton County. Updated annually.
- Donated Dental Services | (515) 251.8000
The Donated Dental Services (DDS) program provides free, comprehensive dental treatment to people with disabilities or who are elderly or medically fragile.
- Iowa Department of Public Health | (515) 281-7689
IDPH strives to improve the quality of life of Iowans by protecting and improving their health.
- Linn County Public Health - Health Services | (319) 892-6093
Provide a variety of clinical services, including immunizations, and exams and testing for sexually transmitted infections (STI) and HIV.
- Iowa Legal Aid | 1-800-532-1275
The Iowa Landlord and Tenant Act applies to rental agreements for most houses or apartments. Visit their website for information regarding the shared duties of tenants and landlords and a summary of the Iowa Landlord and Tenant Act.